Sustainable Works is looking for a highly creative, motivated and driven individual who can conceptualize and produce creative campaigns and a wide variety of graphic materials for Sustainable Works’ programs.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various departments to finish necessary projects
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in the mission of Sustainable Works and some knowledge of the sustainability sector is a plus
- Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems
- Candidate must currently be pursuing Animation, ICT, STEM strand, or equivalent.
- Excellent in spelling and grammar
- Highly teachable and self-improving
- Reliable, trustworthy and with a level of integrity
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout Applications.
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is required
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Endorsement Letter
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position