Sustainable works is looking for a highly creative, motivated and driven individual who can conceptualize and produce creative campaigns and a wide variety of graphic materials for Sustainable Works’ programs. The ability to create compelling designs for both print and digital platforms is essential. Qualified candidates must exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technology trends. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a professional staff in an enthusiastic, community-based Non-profit Environmental Organization
- · Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout Applications
- · Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is required
- · Proficient command in English grammar and spelling.
- · Candidate must be pursuing Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Arts, or Equivalent.
- · Enrolled in Internship/Practicum
- Endorsement Letter
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position