The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Candidate must be pursuing Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or Equivalent.
- Enrolled in Internship/Practicum
- Endorsement letter
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position