As with any Immersion there are mixtures of duties, this immersion will include some admin and accounting tasks as well as some great HR, Project Admin & Finance experience during your immersion in a busy Management department.
Duties you will be involved with include:
- Human Resources & Administration
- Referring issues to Office Secretary, HR& Finance Manager and General Manager
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Do some admin task. Like fixing some files of the interns & employees, etc.
- Project Management & Administration
- Coordinate with Client Services and Digital Operations department for the due date of the task on every client and their projects using project management tools.
- Identify the overdue tasks on every client and their project.
- Do some admin task. Like fixing files of the project papers.
- Finance & Accounting
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records using accounting software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Data Entry & Web Research Admin
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must currently be pursuing ABM, STEM, HUMMS, GAS strand, or equivalent.
- Excellent in spelling and grammar
- Highly teachable and self-improving
- Reliable, trustworthy and with a level of integrity
- Endorsement letter
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Photocopy of student ID
- Photocopy of Parents ID
- Long Brown Envelope
- Laptop is a MUST for this position